Windsor Court Care Home: Bournemouth: Care Companion
Windsor Court in Bournemouth is looking for Care Companion to join their team.
To support carers, be companion to the residents, as an extra set of ‘kind caring hands’, especially during the parts of the day the carers are at their busiest. To provide ways of enhancing residents’ lives and making sure that they feel happy, secure and comfortable.
Ideally companions will be:
- Sensitive to the needs of others, kind and caring
- Fun, chatty and full of personality
- Reliable, happy to do anything-and focused on their role
- Happy to put other people first
- Keen to be part of a big caring team
The role will be varied – from carrying out activities with the residents in the group or as a one to one, offering drinks around, helping during meal times to just chatting or being there to provide emotional support to the residents.
Please contact us if interested on 01202 554637